TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Article 1. The agreement
By downloading and using the "Uni-Life" application (hereinafter: the "Application"), you enter into an agreement with Lantern BV, (3062 PA) Rotterdam at the Burgemeester Oudlaan 50, under the conditions as mentioned below.
You can only terminate this agreement by closing your account and deleting the Application.
Article 3. Announcements from Lantern B.V.
Use of the Application is completely free of charge for the students.
Your use of the by Lantern B.V. offered Application is subject to the following conditions:
- a. You must be over the age of 16 for the use of the Application;
- b. You must be registered with an (education) institution that is affiliated with the Application;
- c. You agree not to create more than one account for the Application;
- d. You agree that the (contact) data that you provide to Lantern B.V. provides and remains current and up-to-date for the purpose of creating an account for the Application. You do not use a false identity and do not pretend to be another;
- e. You choose a secure password and keep it confidential;
- f. You do not transfer your account, or parts of it, to others;
- g. If you have forgotten or lost your data, if others have hacked your account or if you no longer have access to your account for other reasons, you will immediately inform Lantern B.V. of this;
- h. You do not use or develop software, devices or other means to search the Application, copy information or post messages. You do not place software viruses or other software that contains malicious code;
- i. You comply with the law and the provisions of this agreement. You do not use the Application for the posting of illegal or offensive content or in any other way that is contrary to public policy, good morals or the law;
- j. You only provide content or information that does not conflict with the rights of others;
- k. You do not disclose data for which you do not have permission to make it public;
- l. You are responsible at all times for the way your account is used;
- m. You do not use the Application for competition purposes, for example by monitoring its availability, performance or functionality;
- n. You are not entitled to access the source code. You may not decode it or use it in any way;
- o. You do not attempt to manipulate the operation of the Application or to burden the Application, for example through DoS or DDoS attacks or spam;
- p. Lantern B.V. is not responsible for the information and content provided by third parties (such as users of the Application). Lantern B.V. cannot guarantee that there will be no abuse of the Application and is not responsible for such abuse. You are responsible for reviewing data and content of others. If data or content of others shared through the Application cause damage, this will never lead to the liability of Lantern B.V.
- q. Intellectual property rights, including rights on trademarks and logos, remain the property of Lantern B.V. You are not entitled to logos and trademarks of Lantern B.V. use it in any way for your own purposes, subject to written permission from Lantern B.V.
Article 4. Use of your data
- Lantern B.V. is entitled to send you notices and messages via the Application or via the contact details provided by you.
Article 5. Availability of the Application
Article 6. Disclaimer and liability
- Lantern B.V. has the right to decide to discontinue the Application at any time. Lantern B.V. does not guarantee that the data and content you have stored will be retained.
Article 7. Changes
- Lantern B.V. does not guarantee that the Application works without interruptions or errors. The Application is delivered in the current state and on the basis of availability.
- As far as legally permitted, Lantern B.V. towards you or others not liable for direct or indirect damage caused by (use of) the Application.
- In no case shall the liability of Lantern B.V. exceed EUR 100
Article 8. Final provisions
- Lantern B.V. can change the content of this agreement at any time.
- Changes will not apply retroactively.
- You will be informed about essential changes by Lantern B.V. be informed via the e-mail address you provided.
- The invalidity, invalidity or unenforceability of any stipulation or stipulations in this agreement does not affect the validity of the other provisions.
- Dutch law applies to this agreement.
- Disputes arising from or in connection with this agreement will be submitted to the competent court in Rotterdam.